We Want Your Business
Swisher Electric Cooperative serves members in over 1,800 square miles in parts of six counties (Swisher, Briscoe, Hale, Castro, Armstrong, & Randall) in the Texas Panhandle. Our crews maintain over 3,500 miles of line and 17 substation facilities. Swisher Electric Cooperative strives to provide reliable, efficient, and effective electric service to our members. We are studying the entire distribution system to identify where existing equipment needs to be modified or upgraded in order for it to operate in a more efficient and timely manner. We have begun making some changes to strengthen and enhance the system’s ability to achieve these goals. The demographic and economic development information for Swisher Electric Cooperative can be viewed here. If your business is looking for it's next venture, we would love to be your next partner in helping your grow!
Texas Co-Op Power Is Giving You A Chance To Win!
Fredericksburg offers a unique getaway experience in the heart of the Texas wine country. Enter today for your chance to win a prize package that includes a two-night stay for two at the Hoffman Haus Luxury Bed and Breakfast and dining in some of the Hill Country’s finest restaurants. You’ll enjoy strolling the historic streets of Fredericksburg and a visit to the massive granite dome of Enchanted Rock.
Prize Package Includes:
• Two weeknights’ lodging at Hoffman Haus Luxury Bed and Breakfast
• Half-day wine tour with 290 Wine Shuttle
• $75 gift certificate to August E’s nouveau Texas cuisine
• $50 gift certificate to Der Lindenbaum German restaurant
• $25 gift certificate to Das Peach Haus culinary adventure
• $25 gift certificate to Pritzer Sweet Shop
• Two passes to the National Museum of the Pacific War
• Two passes to the Pioneer Museum
• Two passes to Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• Entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. December 31, 2020.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• The winning entry will be drawn by January 8, 2021. We will begin notifying winners January 11, 2021. If we cannot contact the winner by 5 p.m. on January 15, 2021, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Meals, unless specifically noted, are not included.
• Lodging certificates are valid for weeknight stays and are subject to availability. Reservations are required. Mention the certificate when booking and present it at check-in.
• Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.
Welcome to Swisher Electric Cooperative
Welcome to your cooperative's website. Please look around and discover all the things your co-op has to offer.
Can find what you are looking for or have a question? Please send us a quick message or give us a call.